Sweet honey hell, I really adore you guys. It’s amazing how overwhelming it feels to reach this milestone without even a full year since creating this blog. You are all amazing.
Well, sassmasters, this here is my thank you to you.
(After deliberating with some of you, you’ve let me know that you were eager for the song rings to be given away again! I can honestly say that I’m excited to bring them back!)
So here’s the rules, peachcakes:
- Reblog as many times as you like but only one entry will be counted so please be mindful of your own followers and try not to spam them.
- Likes count.
- You do not have to follow, but it will be another entry if you do.
(So basically: 1 reblog + 1 like + following = 3 entries wowie)
That being said, all of my current followers are entered in the giveaway because I wouldn’t be doing this if it weren’t for them.
- No giveaway blogs, I will be checking.
- You need to have your ask open and be willing to give me your address so you can y’know, get your stuff.
Six Winners will be chosen!
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will have their pick of whichever of the 3 top prizes.
- A brand new copy of A Link Between Worlds for 3DS
- Ocarina Song Ring by Peregrine Studios (with your song of choice)
- A Skyward Heart Container necklace by ThePixelSmithy (your choice of gold or silver colored)
4th, 5th, and 6th place will receive free chibi commissions by e-hima for their blogs.
Alright honeycakes, I’ll choose the winners on December 23rd! Have fun and thank you again for everything!
the difference between this show and allllll the others: Jayne’s reaction to the hat is not AWWWW MOM WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME WEAR THIS HAT but, instead, is THIS IS THE AWESOME HAT Y’ALL DON’T EVEN KNOW.
Stare at the first photo for 30 seconds. Stare at second photo immediately after
and to think I almost scrolled past this…
Check out the awesome prizes we have up for grabs in our huge gaming-themed giveaway! One lucky winner will receive:
- Assassin’s Creed tomahawk from FloggleWerks.
- Portal earrings from Lann.
- For The Horde necklace by Noramore.
- The Last of Us official promotional merchandise: a tote bag, a sweat-band, and stress-ball-style foam brick. (We got this merch for attending an exclusive press event, it’s not available for general purchase).
- Follow our blog, Geeky Merch.
- Each reblog of this post counts as an entry. Reblog as many times as you like, but try not to spam your followers too much.
- No giveaway-only blogs. People who use these tend to spam-reblog, and that’s unfair to everyone else. We will be checking!
- We will ship anywhere.
- One winner will be randomly chosen and notified on 31st August 2013
Good luck with the giveaway, and remember to check out some of the awesome shops that are involved! If you would like to contribute to our next giveaway, click here!
Love, Geeky Merch.